With summer weddings and anniversaries on the horizon, we took an opportunity to talk about wedding gift ideas. With about 55 years of marriage total between the three of us, we had a lot to talk about! Even if you don’t have any weddings on the horizon, you don’t want to miss this review of three great merchants.
- History and tradition of June weddings (ladies…are you ready to help with the harvest?).
- Main types of wedding gifts: cash, registry, non-registry.
- Cindy walks us through the Personal Creations website and the types of personalized gifts to give for weddings, anniversaries, and wedding attendant gifts. Personal Creations offers a lot of coupons throughout the year.
- Tricia discusses MyWinesDirect and the different between it and other online wine sites. Quality wines at lower prices but they may not be brands that you necessarily know.
- Angie talks about Kohls and the Kohls wedding registry program. Great for household gifts and decor.
Check out our entire Wedding and Anniversary Gift section. Next podcast, Father’s Day ideas!